Thursday, July 3, 2014

Which way do I go? Dang fork in the Rd!

Ever said to yourself...."I don't know where I am and where I'm going"?

I'm currently praying because as a dreamer I can imagine a thing at a great capacity, so much so that I get afraid. I believed my imagination, ideas and dreams to be things God would have me do. I then would say like Moses how God can I do these things, I'm inexperienced and I'm shy...lol (some can't see that now)

I'm not the one for this.....u know. But then I'd look at people who've already made it and said well look she's an actress, mother, model, singer, she's in great shape, and surely I can where those hats to!

I have held on to that belief that I was called and that I would become those things that
I was called to.  Problem?
The person I mentioned before has an entire team that makes her life work the way it does. In no way does she wear all those hats herself. Someone reminds her which one to put on when. They tell her what time she needs to change and she had to remember which are the most important first.

As I'm becoming I look around and I notice my bigger than life dreams could fit into some place but I have no idea where.

At every turn that I've attempted to use my inherited Divine powers to make something out of nothing I fail. I've went at it the wrong way. I've noticed it way to late, or it seems and I have no idea what else I should do.

In terms of a career I'm stuck. I don't just want to work I want it to have meaning. My life has been filled with things I'd wish on no one. I'm always asking WHO AM I?

In the next moment I may realize who I am and what I want.

But why do I have to endure this pain?
Its just life.

Oooh I'm rambling but.......

I'm at a fork in the road.
Who knows where I'll end up.
So far I've had about five businesses......all of them have been shot to sh*t as my late grandmother would say.

I'm learning and at this moment of becoming I'm at a fork in the road.
A church lady once prophesied to me that I was searching for my place and I'll find it and I'll know that's where I belong.
I'm waiting still ten years later.
If only I were like the tree, already understanding of my position, perform it day in and day out, bearing fruit in its season. Here I am a human being with a mind to think and still can't find my resting place.
Jesus take the wheel!

Message of hope:

Even in the midst of a storm, while the boat is tossing to and fro, there remains a lighthouse.

-Sharhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment