Friday, July 25, 2014

Back at 1One.

While embracing and going with the flow of life I must say its been hard however my embracing of it makes it flow easier.
I'm not fighting against it I'm just being in the moment and walking in the way which I feel led to walk. I've been praying a lot, and asking others to pray for me. I've been prioritizing better and getting things in correct perspective.
So now today as a result of my recent adventures I say to my readers who are in the way to becoming, slow down, you have time. When we move in haste we can bring along unwanted chaos, drama, critics, and negative energy.
I can also say that I can see how chaos erupts in your life as a cry out for order. Things can get really weird, you can find yourself in places of unfamiliar pain, hurt, and despair. You can find yourself misunderstanding and misunderstood. In those moments I believe our lives seek order. Put it in order.
I asked the Lord in prayer where did I miss it, where did I go wrong......
I felt the spirit ask what was the first thing....so as Bryan McKnight sang so beautifully, I'm back at one.
Sometimes you have to go back in your mind and find out why you started along the path you did in the first place. What was the original idea, go back to that and keep it simple.
I've been lured away from the first thing by TV and others thoughts. I lost track of my own. With the world saying follow your dreams, own your own business, create your own path I somehow felt I should do that, losing sight of the truth that I've known where my passion lies for a very long time. I almost went so far off the mark set 10+ years ago, that I could have been lost in something that had nothing to do with my purpose.
Not having faith in yourself will do that to you.

Have faith not just in your higher power but have faith in yourself, your capabilities, the gifts granted you to offer the world.

I'm learning that we make mistakes, and choices that effect our entire lives, be wise, be thoughtful, be mindful, be honest, and pray often.

Message of hope: There's a guiding light within you, turn off the noise from the outside, listen to the voice of Spirit and follow the light of truth.
-Sharhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment