Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Struggle is Real!

Hello there Becomers! 

Life hands us some crazy stuff and it's difficult but I want to propose to you a different perspective, don't look at it as strange, or ask questions over and over like why is this happening to me...lets try something different. 

You know the Bible says don't think it strange the fiery trials that come to try you.....

With more age, experience, knowledge and wisdom I'm learning to be content within trials I'm going through. (I'm learning, I'm not totally there yet!) 

But I'm going through that process of understanding that life is what it is. Nothing new under the sun. 
The daily battles we encounter aren't strange they are assisting us in Becoming! Even when negative or evil things come against us we know that God works all things out for our good.

 We need to trust that truth. 

Let us learn together to go through the pain to become better in all areas of our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment