Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ready for change.....

Hey all God's children! 
First off thanks for visiting Becoming a Butterfly! I'm excited about this journey hence all of the exclamation marks! :) I journal on days when I experience hardships and I talk to God often so why not share the life lessons and nuggets of wisdom with you all. I've been known to be inspirational or positive and in this time in my life I am taking a risk, putting it all out there and seeking to inspire as many as I can! I'm making a change.....

My life journey isn't one of butterflies, ladybug's (except for the occasional one that lands on your clothes), or fairies. It's one of hardship, mistakes, wrong decisions, and some failures but nevertheless I feel God has charged me with something and I have to give that to the world no matter the crappy places I find myself in. 

I always encourage others, I love doing it. It gives me life knowing I've planted a seed of goodness and motivation into someone else. I believe it's part of my life purpose so I keep on keeping on. *Picture me smiling* I do it a lot! :) 

I don't want to bore you though so I'll make sure to put in funny moments, crazy ones, and life changing ones. I'll be sure to inspire you as often as I can. 

On days I'm going through.... I'll share with you how I'm getting over. 

Here's my Facebook post for today.... 

Life's ups and downs challenge us. Depression creeps in at our soul and secures its trap....waiting for you to take the plunge that will steal precious moments of your life away. Fight it!!!!! Good day bookers.
-Sharhonda Kirksey

Welcome again and thanks for visiting Becoming a Butterfly! 
<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment